Fire Damage Restoration.
We proudly boast "best-in-class" specialty drying equipment.
Fire Restoration Procedures
At Flagship Restoration, we have developed a process for addressing your needs after a fire and smoke damage incident. Listed below are the steps you can expect to see put in motion to get you back to normal as quickly as possible:
- Emergency board-up to secure your property from the weather and theft
- Assign a Flagship Project Manager so you have one primary contact for any/all issues
- Work with local fire marshal and your insurance company to gain clearance to proceed after their investigation.
- Quickly address the important items you and your family may need ASAP (clothing, personal items, etc.)
- Develop a workplan and project schedule that will work for you and your insurance company
- Install controls to safeguard the health and safety of all workers and occupants
- Packout affected personal contents for offsite evaluation
- Prepare itemized inventory of contents, recommending which to be restored vs. replaced
- Develop a priority list for restoring your personal contents – which items to do first, second, etc.
- If the fire department put out the fire with water, install proper drying equipment to prevent mold and other issues down the road.
- Remove smoke and soot from walls, floors, ceilings, fixtures, mechanical systems, etc.
- Utilize the latest odor counteractant equipment and techniques in restoring your personal belongings and your property
- Provide re-construction of your property to pre-loss condition OR handoff to general contractor of your choice
- Coordinate each phase of the project with you and your insurance company to avoid costly changes or unnecessary delays.
- Move you and your family back into your home
Frequently Asked Questions
Start here to find answers to questions about fire and smoke damage and the cleanup process.